Pages



Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Down-Low on Pumpkin Decor

Hi guys! And Happy Thursday (almost Friday yay!)! Here at Homestead & Co, a hot topic of discussion is fall decor and the debate of whether fall decor needs to be colorful or neutral. In my opinion, neutral fall decor is where it is at right now-especially white pumpkins! We all know that the fall season is represented by all things pumpkin. There are pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin oreos, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin decor. The rustic interior of one our current listings has given me major fall decor inspiration! Decorating your home for the fall with pumpkins may sound basic but I know all the tips and tricks to make your pumpkin decor turn from drab to fab!

The blogger would is a great place to gain inspiration and of course, everyone's favorite, Pinterest, is where the majority of my ideas come from. First, let's ditch the average orange colored pumpkin- Let's paint our orange pumpkins white and go from there! Next, add fall greenery and flowers to cover the stems of the pumpkins- this makes the pumpkin look like a chic vause. Another way to rustic up your white pumpkins is to create a center piece for your dining room table with pumpkins and add the simple touch of deer antlers! I also like to style my white pumpkin decor on my coffee table by adding stems of cotton to give the display a little life!

My white pumpkin decor can be found all across my home- from the living room mantel, to my entry way table, to my counters in my kitchen, to my coffee table. The white coloring of the pumpkins is not loud by any means, making it possible to use them all around your home and it not feel like it is too much.

Below you can find my favorite inspirations for white pumpkin decor!

Antler and Pumpkin Center Piece [here]

Leaf and Pumpkin Kitchen Counter Arrangement [here]

 Neutral Cutting Board Decor [ here  ] 

 Pumpkin Vause [here]

 White Pumpkin Coffee Table Centerpiece [here]

 White Autumn Mantel [here]

 Pumpkin Floral Arrangement [here]

 Candle Holder [here]

 Neutral Thanksgiving Table [here]

No comments :

Post a Comment